Colour: yellow/ black
Price: £ 1880.67
Shipping Cost: £ 170.00
Prices incl. VAT
Rating: 0.00 / 0 users voted
In stock delivery 4 to 10 days
Wood/ Coal fan assisted boiler with management system , Steel wood fired boiler in a nominal output of 22 to 28kW to satisfy the heating demands of a medium sized home or space up to 250m2. This boiler is engineered for burning solid fuel such as wood and coal as well as briquettes .
– the latest structure of "wood/coal" combustive boiler intended for combustion of seasoned deciduous wood of the chunk length of up to 400 mm as well as fossil fuels (for example: fine coal, hard coal, mixtures and briquettes).
The most effective structural solution with a symmetric circulation of combustion gases enables the boiler to function within the power range of 22-28 kW.
Thanks to the latest solution of the bottom combustion, the device achieves high efficiency and the period of unaltered combustion characteristics. Trapezoid shape of the furnace ensures self-creep fuel deposit function. boilers of KSD series may be equipped with the modern controller with PID function which is a temperature regulator intended for control of the fan's work.
Nominal heating power:
For wood: 22 kW
For coal : 28 kW
Approximate heated surface: 250 m2
Efficiency: 80 %
- 10 years for welded connections,
- 5 years for the tightness of the boiler's exchanger.
- 2 years for other elements
Main fuel: wood
Additional fuels: all solid fuels
Advantages of KSD "PER-EKO" boiler:
- High efficiency thank to solid construction,
- Good insulation of the water storing main body,
- External jacket made of tinplate and powder-painted,
- Low fuel consumption,
- Easy handling,
- Low pollution emission,
- 8h slow combustion period for maximum heating power and 18h for medium heating power,
- Fast and effective de-ashing thank to movable grates,
- Water grate.
The image represents the KSD boiler with a factory-build in steering and a ventilator.
|Depth + exhaust pipe||mm||600+150|
|Utility room height||m||2,5|
|Size of heating surface||m²||220/280|
|Cubic capacity of heating surface||m3||550/700|
|Boiler water capcity||dcm3||80|
|Max. water temperature||°C||90|
|Boiler weight (without water)||kg||320|
|Loading compartment dimensions||cm x cm||22,5 x 29|
|Exhaust pipe section||cm x cm||20 x 15,5|
|Exhaust pipe distance measured from the floor to its axis||cm||98|
We will also supply the flue connection for this boiler in the sale price!
Call us on 01795 500077 or contact us