Boiler for pellets Orligno 400/ PROSAT 100 - 16 kW
Price: £ 2500.00
Shipping Cost: £ 220.00
Prices incl. VAT
Rating: 0.00 / 0 users voted
In stock delivery 4 to 10 days
- 60 months for the boiler weldings
- 24 months for the burner
- 24 months for the boiler automatics
- 12 months for the other elements of the boiler
The PROSAT 100 with pellet burner is an extension of the functionality of a multi-boiler with the ability burn pellets. Interchangeable doors allow free transformation from the traditional to high performance pellet.
The construction was designed so that in both cases there is no compromise. Thus, both the combustion of conventional fuels and pellets will keep the optimum combustion conditions, guaranteeing a high-efficiency boiler.
|Exhaust gas pipe diameter
|Outlet and inlet size
The Pellet burner
The pellet burner (self-cleaning) that allows the automatic combustion of solid fuels – wood pellets with a diameter of 6 to 8mm, maintaining high performance that meets the environmental protection standards in the European Union.
The main advantage of the burner is its convenient operation via a user-friendly controller. Comfort of usage of the boiler may compete with oil and gas boilers. Just load the system with fuel and press START. The advanced controller takes care of the rest. Within minutes the unit will automatically, giving constant temperatures to your rooms, whilst also supplying hot water.
Features of the pellet burner:
- Automatic start
- Automatic burner modulation – Fuzzy Logic II generation
- Low thermal inertia during start-up and stopping
- Low energy consumption
- Temperature control of the burner provides security at the highest level
- 3-phase lighting to eliminate fuel gas explosions during start-up
- AUTOSTART function after power failure – remembers the last settings
- The primary and secondary air distribution – decreased to the level of CO2 emissions to the level of gas and oil burners
- Boiler efficiency up to 91%
- Low volume of soot
- Autoclean function – automatically removes sediment from the burner
Call us on 01795 500077 or contact us