Mini excavators Jansen MB-300, 10 HP petrol engine
Price: £ 2950.00
Shipping Cost: £ 270.00
Prices incl. VAT
Rating: 0.00 / 0 users voted
In stock delivery 4 to 10 days
Jansen MB-300 mini excavator (walking excavator) is a very robust and easy to keep working device, with which you can reach even the hardest to reach places. It is equipped with a 10 HP petrol engine which powers the hydraulic pump. The device does not have its own drive system; however, you can move position through pulling or pushing using the bucket.
With immediate effect we deliver the mini excavator MB-300 with four-way control lever steering. As can be seen in the pictures, two four-way control levers are installed. You can assign the functions yourself by connecting the relevant hydraulic lines. This way you can set up e.g. Euro-steering, which is used on almost every excavator.
The boom swing angle range measures a radius of 155 degrees.
To make the device ready for transport the wheels and supports are exchanged between the front and the back ends.
As part of the delivery you will also receive a 25 cm wide bucket. As an optional extra, we can also deliver buckets of 35 and 60 cm width.
Due to the simple and minimalistic construction of this excavator, the machine can also be fairly well adjusted to the most varied of demands; for example, several customers have already welded a three-point attachment to the excavator so that they can hang and transport the device using the three point hitch of their tractor.
In July 2012 the magazine "Quadwelt" has tested our excavator and they published a report about it. Click here to read the report in German .
- 4-stroke OHV engine, 10 HP
- Fuel type: petrol
- Starter: Recoil starter
- Weight: approx. 510 kg without fluids
- Weight with packing: approx. 540 kg
- Boom swing angle range: 130 degrees
- Digging depth: 2.10 m
- Reach: 2.45 m
- Load capacity without counterweight: 180 kg
- Load capacity with counterweight: 326 kg
- 25 cm bucket included in delivery
- Trailer coupling and towing mechanism included
- Wheels and supports exchangeable for transport
- 4 double acting hydraulic cylinders
- Four-way control lever steering (2 control levers)
- Dimensions of packaging: 220x100x85 cm (LxWxH)
- Amount of engine oil: approx. 1L (10W40 or 15W40)
- Hydraulic oil volume: 14.6L (HLP46)
- Total length: 3250 mm
- Width of supports: 1970 mm
- Width of grey main frame: 950 mm
- max. height: 1970 mm
The unit is delivered well packed and disassembled in a wooden crate. For the final assembly should allow for 5 hours. If you need help, we are happy to help. You still need about 14.6 liters of hydraulic oil to fill the device for the first time. Optimal is a hydraulic oil HLP46 the classification which is available everywhere. You will also need about 1 liter of engine oil for the engine. Here we recommend a multigrade oil 10W40 or 15W40 classification.
Call us on 01795 500077 or contact us